Lighting towers for hire
The world’s leading manufacturer of the most powerful Extra Low Voltage LED Lighting Towers available and the only manufacturer that provides a full range of LED Lighting Towers for all applications within the Mining, Industrial and Construction sectors.
The in-house research and development of the Pit Master LED extra low voltage lighting technology and the use of a smaller engine size has been combined to deliver the Pit Master LED Lighting Tower, bringing many demonstrated operational advantages to the end user, including higher levels of safety, reduced fuel burn, lower maintenance costs and increased utilisation levels.
Additional compliances that are included as “Standard issue” on all but the entry towers include:
- MDG15 Compliance– Mobile and transportable equipment for use in mines.
- AS-4242:1994 Compliance– For use in mines / Electrical wiring systems at extra low voltage.
- MDG41 Compliance– Guideline for fluid power system safety at mines December 2010.
- 1 Compliance– Safety of Machinery 2006.
- 1202 Compliance– General principles / technical principles clause 3.
- Mine Site Compliance– Light vehicles and ancillary equipment